Sunday, January 12, 2014

Hello!

Welcome to my blog! This is where I’ll share stories of my travels throughout Europe. On February 10, I will be getting on a plane to cross the Atlantic Ocean for the first time to head to the University of St. Gallen in St. Gallen, Switzerland.


For those of you who do not know me, I am currently a junior at the University of South Carolina, majoring in International Business and Finance and minoring in Spanish. I am from just outside of Detroit, Michigan and enjoy being highly involved at USC, through both my sorority as well as a University Ambassador. During my time off from school, I am an avid golfer and love to take any chance I get to hit the course.

This will be my first time out of the country, and I cannot wait for my adventure to get started! Stay tuned for periodic updates about my experience.

Adieu!
A view of the town of St Gallen

No comments:

Post a Comment